IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL VISITORS TO OR USERS OF THE GREEN EMPOWERMENT SITE, THE HOME PAGE OF WHICH IS AT WWW.GREENEMPOWERMENT.ORG (THIS "WEBSITE"). YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
1. Copyright Notice and Use of Website. The design of this Website and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Website are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other laws and treaties and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material. The contents (including without limitation, the look and feel, all text, photographs, images, video and audio) of this Website are © Green Empowerment. All rights reserved. You may not modify the information or materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Website in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose. You may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, post, modify, create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise exploit this Website. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate U.S. and/or international copyright laws, trademark laws, treaties, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations and is prohibited. In the event of a violation of these laws and regulations, Green Empowerment reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity. Green Empowerment reserves the right to block or deny access to the Website to anyone at any time for any reason.
2. Trademarks. Green Empowerment retains all rights regarding their trademarks, trade names, brand names and trade dress. These marks, names or trade dress, and all associated logos or images, are registered and/or common law trademarks of Green Empowerment and are protected by U.S. and international laws and treaties. No license to the use of such marks, names or trade dress is granted to you under these terms and conditions or by your use of the greenempowerment.org Website. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed on the greenempowerment.org Website is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Green Empowerment will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of civil remedies and criminal prosecution.
4. Content. Green Empowerment does not endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with the comments, opinions, or statements posted on forums, blogs or through User Communications contained on this Website (collectively, "Content"). Any Content placed online, including advice, opinions and stories, are the views and responsibility of those who post the Content and do not necessarily represent the views of Green Empowerment.
5. Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on this Website is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this Website.
6. Linking to this Website. Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on this Web Site without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Website or any information or material displayed on this Website in frames or through similar means on another Website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Website must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
7. Third Party Links. Periodically, links may be established from this Website to one or more external Websites or resources operated by third parties (the "Third Party Sites"). These links are provided for your convenience only. In addition, certain Third Party Sites also may, with our written permission, provide links to greenempowerment.org. None of these links should be deemed to imply that Green Empowerment endorses the Third Party Sites or any content therein. Green Empowerment does not control and is not responsible or liable for any Third Party Sites or any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such Third Party Sites. Access to any Third Party Site is at your own risk and Green Empowerment will have no liability arising out of or related to such Websites and/or their content or for any damages or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any purchase, use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such Third Party Site.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Green Empowerment does not assume any responsibility, and will not be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Website, or your downloading of any information or materials from this Website.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEBSITE.
9. Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. Your continued use of this Website after any changes to these terms and conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
10. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and Green Empowerment to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this Website will be brought only in the courts of the State of Oregon or the United States District Court for Oregon. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
NOTICE FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Green Empowerment does not permit copyright infringing activities on this Website, and Green Empowerment may remove any material, information, suggestions, ideas, questions, comments or other communication posted in any manner to this Website by users of the Website, including without limitation those submitted through services through this website, such as Contact Us or on the blog, if properly informed that any such User Communications infringe on another's copyright rights. Green Empowerment will terminate the ability to submit communication if, under appropriate circumstances, a person submitting communications to this Website is determined to be a repeat infringer.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent for such owner and believe that any User Communications or material posted on this website by third parties infringes upon your copyrights, you may notify Green Empowerment by providing the following information in writing:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed;
(2) Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists;
(3) Identification of the communication or material that is claimed to be infringing and a description of the infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit Green Empowerment to locate the same;
(4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit Green Empowerment to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
(5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the communication(s) or material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed.